Friday, February 29, 2008

What a Blast!


Hi all,
Oh my goodness! Have you all been worried about me? I don't know what happened. I think I have been asleep for at least a whole day after that party with Missy Linda and her friends. I had my first beer. Have you ever had a beer that's three quarters as tall as you are? I think that I should have been more careful. Those women are diabolical! They kept saying, "Taste it. Taste it. One beer won't hurt you." Well, I can tell you, "Yes, it can."

As you may have imagined, I don't have to have actual human food to live. I'm not sure how my metabolism works, but I don't seem to need the type of food that you guys do. Maybe being hollow on my bottom half has something to do with it. I'm not sure. Anyway, I have discovered that I can enjoy food, just for the tastes and smells and textures and all the things that you people love about it. I just don't need it to live. No one ever told me about pizza before! All of you human women hate me now, don't you? I will never gain an ounce (unless my tortilla keeping compartment is filled with something, and that's not "me") . Ha, ha, got ya this time! I get all the joy and none of the problems! On the other hand, I'm guessing that not many of you have to worry about being held prisoner with your head end down in a paper bag. Am I right?

Back to the party-----I don't know how those ladies do it! They did finally go to bed for a little while since Missy Linda had class and had to work the next day, and Missy Barb had to work, too. I would have thought that bunch was much too mature for that kind of behavior! Boy! Was I ever wrong! I think I'm going to love these parties----except for the headache and the sleeping for a day or so afterward. I think I even heard them talking about dance lessons or maybe bowling, whatever that is. Look out!

But, hey, I'm ready to experience it all. Bring it on!

No comments: