Friday, February 8, 2008

Juana Goes to Therapy

A huge hello to all my peeps,

Remember the other day I said that Missy Linda and I were going to therapy? Well, we did! Missy Linda was furious with me because she said that I was trying to look like the nice one in the argument. I don't know what she's talking about. In the picture, that really is me, Juana Tortilla, in the therapist's office. You can tell because no one still has a couch like that at home. Missy Linda was not allowed to take a picture of the therapist in an actual session. I can't tell you what the therapist said to me, but, let's just assume that it did not go entirely my way. You can be sure that it will be a while before I go back there! Perhaps I should go to my own counselor rather than using Missy Linda's. I think it was a set-up, don't you?

No comments: