Monday, February 25, 2008

What A Party!


A very sleepy good morning,
This picture is of me in my dress for my Oscar party. It is not a great picture, I have some more that I will print later. Just ignore the shadow behind me. That is just bad photography on Missy Linda's part. She has mentioned that I must have been manufactured in the '70's or maybe the early '80's. She draws this conclusion by my eye shadow. I think I look fabulous! This picture doesn't do my dress justice either, and I had jewels in my hair. We were in a big hurry right before the guests arrived.

Do you think this tortilla keeper bottom half makes my butt look big?

I did not even get in trouble for the party from Missy Linda. She must have felt really guilty for not taking me to the basketball game. Now I see how guilt works. This could come in very useful for me, don't you think?

Well, I have really got to get to bed now. I am exhausted. We can discuss the awards and celebrities when I have had a chance to sleep. Good night or good morning------whatever time it is!

No comments: