Thursday, February 21, 2008

What a Great Day!

A frosty good morning to you all,
Here in Oklahoma, it is very cold this morning with a freezing drizzle falling at times. At least, that's what I heard the weatherman on the TV say. Since I have mentioned before how I hate being cold, I suppose you are wondering why I am so happy today, right?

Well, Missy Linda had been considering taking me to class with her today, but she has decided against it because it is too cold to have to carry me across the parking lot, etc. That is such a big relief to me on a day like this! If you will remember, the last time I went out with her in semi-bad weather, I was treated to my first car accident experience. I am just glad to stay home today and not have to worry about riding with her.

I also have the joy of knowing that she will be freezing her buns off just by being outside at all today. And while that is not to the extreme I would like, it gives her a small taste of my experience of being left in the car for three days in the cold. There's also the plus that she will have to go outside soon and scrape the ice off her car windows, and maybe she will have to deal with the door's being frozen shut. I am just giddy!

To top it all off, after she leaves, I can start working on my party plans again. She is going to have a stroke when she receives her credit card bill. I am making it appear to be identity theft though, so that she won't know it was me charging things. I shudder to think what would happen to me if she found out about all this. Mum's the word, ok?

No comments: