Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Pressing Forward

Good day everyone,
I have to apologize to you all because Missy Linda still does not have my pictures ready. However, I just heard that tonight is the slumber party. Yea! Maybe I will be able to get some shots that show the true happenings at these so-called slumber parties. Stay tuned.

Missy Linda has already lost enough sleep this week. She is a total mess. Right now her hair is sticking up in at least 950 different directions, and it is not a spiky do on purpose. Missy Barb also has a big work project that she has been working on for several days. She hopes she gets finished today, too, so they can party without guilt----and then sleep a few days after that. While Missy Linda is in her coma, I can get some of my own work done, if you know what I mean! I did not realize that you humans had to do work and all of that hum-drum stuff. Is that why you are so cranky?

Well, I hope to have a much more exciting post after this party. There's always hope!


No comments: