Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valium Time Day!

Greetings to all you lovers on this special day!

Greetings to all you other people (including me) who will spend the day attempting to keep down breakfast and lunch while the "lovers" prance around with their "tokens of love".

Does anyone else hate this holiday as much as Missy Linda and Tio Kane? I have been hearing them complain about it for at least a week now. Tio Kane was reading something that told about the lady who started this holiday. She died a millionaire, but she never married. Missy Linda said she thought it worked out great for the lady. I think Missy Linda and Tio Kane might be a tad bitter, what do you think?

When I ask them what this holiday is all about, they just give me very sarcastic or acidic answers that do not give me any real information at all. I personally feel that Missy Linda and Tio Kane have not had a date recently, or probably have not had a date since a longer ago time than "recently."
She does say to her friends that she would rather be her own company than to just go out with someone she does not really like. After the mister left, I heard Missy say, " It's better to have loved and lost than to live with a psycho the rest of your life." I just don't know if she meant the mister or herself!

I will have to tell you all that Missy Linda was extremely happy yesterday when a couple of little girls with big blue eyes, one with curly golden hair and one with just a little bit of hair, brought her a hand made valentine and a big heart-shaped brownie that was also hand made. She said that's the kind of valentines she loves to receive-----and the kind of pure unadulterated love she wants!

Hope you all get the kind of love your heart desires today!

P.S. That name of the holiday in the title is courtesy of Tio Kane.

No comments: