Sunday, February 24, 2008

Missy Barb Is So Nice!

Hi,
I could not believe it yesterday when Missy Linda just walked out of the house and left me here! I did not get to go to the basketball game. I am so mad! That woman is going to be so crazy when she receives her credit card bill! I took care of everything! Wait until you see my new dress!

Missy Barb could not believe that Missy Linda did not bring me yesterday, either. She had a big surprise all ready for me. She is so nice! She made me a clear carrying case to ride in when I travel or just enjoy being able to see out from at any time. It has a really pretty blue ribbon handle that matches my permanent beautiful blue ruffled dress. It is so cool! A great big thank you Missy Barb! Maybe I could come to live with you if Missy Linda doesn't start appreciating me more.

Well, everyone, if you hear faint screaming today, no matter how far you live from where we are, it will be Missy Linda when they start delivering my goodies for the party! I hope that I am still around to show you the pictures tomorrow, don't you? It is going to be fabulous!

Later.

No comments: