Monday, February 11, 2008

Juana's Busy Week

Greetings from an exhausted tortilla keeper person,

I had such a busy week last week, you wouldn't believe! Even though I did not get to celebrate Fat Tuesday, I did celebrate Chinese New Year, and we went to the Oklahoma City Museum of Art on Sunday. I have been so busy, I haven't had time to get the pictures out of the camera. As soon as I can, I'll tell you all about my adventures. I will have to hurry on that because this coming weekend is one of the biggest holidays that Missy Linda's family celebrates.

Three or four times a year, Missy Linda's family celebrates "Parade of Cakes". I know that you have probably never heard of it, but around here it is a huge deal. All of Missy Linda's children and their children come, and the celebration does not stop until they all go home. I will tell you all about it next week. The best part is that there are a bunch of little girls who think that I am very beautiful, and they want to play with me. I can hardly wait, can you?

No comments: