Saturday, February 23, 2008

Going to the Game

An early good morning to all,
Missy Linda is up early this morning because she needs to get some work done before she leaves to go someplace. I think she said she is going to a women's basketball game. I am not sure what that is, but I hope I get to go, too. I heard Missy Barb and Missy Linda talking on the phone. They are going to something called a Bedlam game. From what I understand, when the University of Oklahoma plays Oklahoma State University, it is called Bedlam. It's something about some big long-standing rivalry. I don't really understand it at all. I guess they enjoy it. Maybe I will like it, too, if I get to go with them. I do know for sure that Missy Carol, Missy Barb and Missy Linda are OU fans. There's no doubt about that! I told you all earlier that Missy Linda was all upset about missing that OU memorabilia that was the mister's. She is always going to whine about that, I guess.

I am worried that Missy Linda is getting suspicious about my party tomorrow. Oh, boy, I hope I can pull this off! I want to get to have my party before I get into trouble. Then it will seem worth it. I hope that she is beginning to see me as a real person, even though I am not human. If she feels I am someone and not just an inanimate object, I have a better chance of weathering this storm. Can you imagine all the things that she could do to me if she doesn't think of me as a living being? Just because I am inanimate doesn't mean I am not alive----wait----or does it? I'll have to look that up someplace. However, when you think about it, I couldn't have planned the party if I weren't a living being, and I also must have a brain, even though I have a tiny head! Well, I feel better now. Surely she wouldn't throw me in a dumpster or anything like that. Maybe I had better cancel some of those orders I made, just in case.

Well, I will tell you all about the ballgame, if I get to go. I hope that light blue polyester lace ruffles are the appropriate thing to wear!


No comments: