Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Are You Planning A Party?

A fabulous good morning to all,
Have you all started the preparations for your Academy Awards Party yet? Oh, I am so excited about this, I can't tell you! As soon as Missy Linda leaves the house today, I am going online to order some sumptuous treats to serve my guests. Then I will email all my friends and invite them to my extravaganza. Won't Missy Linda be surprised on Sunday?

I think that I will dress up like some movie star. I know your first thought is Vivian Leigh as Scarlet O'Hara because of my permanent ruffles on the Styrofoam tortilla keeper half of my body. Did it ever occur to you that I could put something over that? Well, I am trying to figure out a solution. I did wear that Chinese outfit for Chinese New Year, remember? Don't you worry about me; I am an inventive Styrofoam based tortilla keeper person. I keep my eyes open around Missy Linda, and she's the woman who can stick the world together with home made Play-Doh. (Although this morning I saw her using twist ties to mend the gate near the bottom of the stairs.) She is multi-talented, isn't she?

She is so excited that Jon Stewart is the host this year! She loves Ellen, too, but her secret heart's desire is to be on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. She would like to be a correspondent, but she would settle for just a little story. Like I always say, "I'm a little worried about Missy Linda."

Well, I had better run for now. I have to finish planning my party for Sunday. Also, you do realize that tonight is the reunion show for Project Runway, don't you? Oh, my, how I love that show! I will talk with you about that soon. Maybe I will use some of Chris's ideas for my party dress! Now that would be a red carpet sensation! Tune in, I'll keep you up to date.

No comments: