Monday, February 4, 2008

Be Sure to Vote

Even though I believe I was manufactured in the USA, I am not allowed to vote because I do not have a birth certificate. There is not even a tag on my Styrofoam tortilla keeping base or on my beautiful half of a body! So I do not even have an idea of where to begin looking for my birthplace. I have never known of any family except the gringo families with whom I have lived. They have mostly been all right, except for the head down in a shopping bag times.

I have been hearing how important it is to vote if you are lucky enough to live in the US. I would certainly do it if I were allowed. I would find a way to get there, even though I have no feet. So if you are fortunate enough to live in one of the states that is having a primary be sure you go out to vote.

I would like to suggest that you vote for the candidate who has a health care plan that includes even Styrofoam-based, injured, tortilla keeping people like me. I would be ever so grateful.

No comments: