Saturday, March 1, 2008

Still Recovering

Groggy good day to all,
I think that Missy Linda and I are still recovering from a very sleep deprived week. She stays upstairs in that room almost all night a lot of times, and then complains about having a no-sleep headache. I don't know why she doesn't just go to bed! I still have a lot to learn about you humans. One way I can tell about Missy Linda's being tired, is that when she especially needs her coffee that morning, and it tastes extra great, she sings a little song:
Chug-a-lug, chug-a-lug,
Makes you want to holler hidey-up.
Burns your tummy, don't ya know?
Chug-a-lug, chug-a-lug.
She says that the song is really about moonshine, (again, whatever that is) but that for her it fits with her feeling about her coffee. I wish she would just stop singing of any kind!

I did hear Missy Linda talking on the phone, and I think that she is going to another women's basketball game tomorrow. I hope that I get to go this time. If I could somehow get to stand right by the front door, she could see me as she leaves. I think I'll work on some way to transport myself at least just a little way. I'll bet there would be some heads exploding around here if I could start doing that, don't you?

Well, I think I had better go take a nap now. I think I might still be recovering from that giant beer.

No comments: