Thursday, March 13, 2008

Too Few Computers

Hi guys,
If you are here in central Oklahoma, have you enjoyed the fabulous spring weather we have had the last few days? It has been really great----not even windy (at least not what we call windy). I thought Missy Linda would get outside and rake up the yard and get started on the spring yard work, but she did not do that. Our front yard has little sticks all over it from various wind storms and probably still from the ice storm that was in December. She doesn't go outside too much. She's always complaining about allergies. Oh, boo hoo! So she thinks her head will explode, and her eyes water and wash off all her make-up (You don't want to see that!). We all have our little problems, don't we?

Speaking of problems, as you can see from the title of this entry, my problem is that we have too few computers around here. I can never get a turn to get my work done. Tio Kane's lap top died a while back, and he and Missy Linda and I now have to share one computer. Let me just say, as usual, that I am the one who has to wait for the last turn. Missy Linda is always saying, "I have to write a story for class." Or, "I have to write a poem for class, and then I have to print out copies." I think that she is just saying that stuff to extend her time on the computer. She is just her usual selfish self. Sometimes she is just looking at sites with funny cats or junk like that.

If I miss a day writing, you will know that Missy Linda won't give me a turn. If I miss several days in a row, please, send someone over to check on me. You never know when Missy Linda might go over the edge! Her obsession with squirrels might turn to an obsession with Styrofoam based tortilla keeper people-----or what if she used me, with my base filled with treats, as bait for the giant raccoon or the possums or even the bobcat? Missy Linda says I'm the weird one. What do you think? I think my problem IS Missy Linda!

No comments: