Friday, March 14, 2008

That Old Man Had Better Be Careful!

Morning all,

Oh, my goodness! You should see Missy Linda this morning! She is having a fit. The old man squirrel is out there on the bird feeder, and he will not budge! She has hit the actual feeder on which he is sitting four or five times with ice cubes. He hardly even flinched! She is fit to be tied! He had better watch out. If she goes over the edge, there are some bricks lying out on the patio. I wouldn't want to witness what might happen then. She might be kind of fat, but she is very strong, and I know she could throw a brick quite hard. Please, Mr. Squirrel, please, don't send Missy Linda into that vast abyss today. The little girls who think I'm beautiful might not get to come next week.

On another subject----What is this St. Patrick's Day that you people celebrate on Monday? Do I have to be a certain religion to drink green beer? Do I get to throw a party? I will say it again-----You humans celebrate some strange holidays! I am a little worried about the green beer part of it after what happened at the last slumber party with those crazy women. I had fun for awhile, but it took me some time to recover, if you will recall. I guess I'll just wait and see. When you have no feet and you are made of Styrofoam, plastic and only some Chinese workers probably know what else, that's all you can do!

If Missy Linda goes bananas, you will probably see it on the news tonight, since there is a kind of lull in the primaries. Let's all just lie low and pray for the best, OK?

Dear Ashley F., I am working on Missy Linda every day. I think Albuquerque would be my kind of town!

No comments: