Saturday, March 15, 2008

Now She Knows

'Morning,
How are you all today? I had noticed that Missy Linda was a little quiet and sad this week, but I didn't know what the deal was. I guess from what I heard her say, that she didn't really know either. She just felt sad and down, but she couldn't come up with a reason. All of a sudden when she got up this morning, her brain kicked in, I suppose. I heard her say that earlier this week was the anniversary of the day that the Mister had moved out. Even though she doesn't feel better yet, she is glad that she can pinpoint a trigger for her sadness. I hope she feels better soon. She's a drag like this! She also realizes the whole episode was for the best; it's just sad to tear up a family. Usually she is all right with the Mister's being gone; she's just had a lot on her plate. She'll be fine!

Missy Linda did ask me to say, "Thanks, Missy Barb, for the very big dinner last evening." What dinner? I don't believe that I was invited to this dinner. Why should I be thanking Missy Barb for Missy Linda? OK, I'll let it slide this one time. Next time, if I'm not invited, I don't do any favors!

Well, I've got to run. Here comes Missy Linda, and she will want the computer. She is all cranky because she has been outside in the cold wind in her jammies fixing the gate so the dogs cannot run away. Does that tell you anything? At least she says she stayed on the inside of the fence where no one else could see her. Please, Lord, let that be true.


No comments: