Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Were You Worried?

Morning Peeps,
Were you worried about me since it's been so long since I wrote? Did you think some squirrel drove Missy Linda over the edge, and she threw me in the trash to be crushed by the giant garbage truck?Or did you think that perhaps she just let her lazy streak take over, and she just let us all ( Andrew, Mushu, Button and Puck-----I don't actually have to have food.) starve to death? Or did you think that I have become so famous that some devious criminals kidnapped me and were holding me for ransom, and Missy Linda wasn't allowed to tell anyone or they would kill me? (I like the last one.) None of those are what happened. There's never anything that exciting around here. Missy Linda just got too busy to help me turn on the computer. I write my own blog, but I cannot reach the button to turn on the computer, and I have a big problem with using the mouse alone. Remember, I am not very big.

One thing that kept Missy Linda tied up was that those five little girls were here on Saturday. You know-----the one with the curly golden hair, the two with long hair, one with dark hair, and one with hardly any hair, and all with blue eyes. I just don't get the blue eyes. I think brown eyes like mine are prettier. There were a bunch of adults, too. Some of them went to a wedding that evening, and some of them went home, but it was hectic for awhile. I heard Missy Linda saying that three of them would be back for a long visit next week. That really means all of them will be here a lot of the time. They keep Missy Linda busy, but, I will say, they do love me. Maybe it won't be so bad, and maybe I will get to go places with them. I hope so.

Dear Anonymous,
Yes, you may call me JT. Perhaps it is better for Missy Linda to keep occupied with squirrels rather than bigger game. We want to help her stay out of real trouble, don't we?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Juana,

I know you and Missy Linda have lots of little girls coming to see you, but make sure you make Missy Linda come out here with Missy Barb to see me sometime soon! Who knows what kinds of mischief we could get into here in New Mexico?

Ashley