Thursday, March 20, 2008

Boy, Am I Exhausted!

Hi everybody,
I certainly am not very spunky today. I have been running around with Missy Linda and those little girls the last few days! I did not ride with her when she went to pick them up because the weather was such that I did not want to be her passenger. It was raining cats and dogs, and I just don't like to ride with her in the least bit of bad weather. You remember what happened to me when there was a little ice earlier in the year!

Yesterday we all went down to Missy Barb's house. There was me, Missy Linda, Missy Lesley and those five little girls. They rode horses and stuff like that, but I decided to wait until there were not so many people around. I have never ridden a horse before. When I do, I will definitely take a picture for you all to see, OK?

Well, I have to get going now. We are taking these girls over to visit someone else, and we are having pizza there tonight. I'll catch up with you all in a couple of days. If I haven't written anything by Sunday, please send someone to check on me. Those girls are going home on Saturday, so I should have a few minutes of free time by then. Talk to you later.

No comments: