Friday, March 21, 2008

Birthday Parties Are Fun!

Hey guys,
I have a news flash-----Birthday Parties Are Fun! Yesterday we went over to that little curly haired girl's house, and we had a great time, even though there was no beer. All but that littlest of the five girls bounced around like little monkeys in this thing called a moon bounce. Boy, did that look fun! I had on my good dress, as usual, so that left me just watching the wild fun. Later, we went inside the house, and we all just played and played and played. Then we had pizza and cup cakes, and we sang a song to one of the little long-haired girls. She even got a present! She was really surprised that we were celebrating her birthday because she thought we were just going to play. Everyone (including me) was tired when we got home, and we all went to sleep pretty soon.

I am all rested this morning and ready for the day, though. I heard that a trip to the movies is planned. I have not been to a theater to see a movie. I just get to watch them at Missy Linda's house. I really hope that I get to go to the theater. It sounds like a lot of fun. I heard one of the little girls say that we would get to have a treat while we are there. Please, Missy Linda, please, let me go, too. Even though I don't have to eat, I still enjoy a good treat and good food when I get the chance. I'll let you know if I get to go.

No comments: