Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pharmaceuticals

And a good morning to all,
Actually, I hope I have a good morning------Missy Linda was singing her Chug-a-lug coffee song this morning. I am hoping that just means she is tired, not that she is all EXHAUSTED like she thinks she is sometimes. EXHAUSTED means a lot of whining, crankiness, and needless complaining to me.

Anyway, she wanted me to ask you all, good citizens that you are, to be sure to vote for someone in the elections (which seem like they are ten years away) who will help provide her a way to get some health insurance. She says that she doesn't want anything frivolous, like having her veins zapped or having a face-lift. She just wants to be able to go to the doctor if she is ill. She wouldn't mind, she says, getting some help with her prescriptions, though. At around $500 per month, that is hard for her to pay for while going to school and working at the kind of job she does (whatever that is). See, what did I tell you--------whine, whine, whine! I have an idea-----maybe she could lose some weight, stop eating Smoked Grillers, and get more exercise, and she wouldn't need so much medicine! Anyway, enough about her. She is at least realistic enough to know that her beloved Button's medicine will always be her problem. You wouldn't believe it----that dog takes medicine three times a day! Ok! For real this time-----enough about her!

Now, I'm in such a tizzy I forgot what I was going to tell you all about. I'm am too annoyed with Missy Linda right now. I'll try to write more later.

No comments: