Monday, March 24, 2008

Kids Eat Weird Stuff!

Hello,
I just have to say that I am glad that I don't have to eat to stay alive. If I had to eat what those kids eat, I would rather do without! This is the kind of thing that those little girls ate when they visited last week. Starfish with six legs-----I don't think so! I think they are very brave, though, to eat octopuses* that look so mean. I guess the shells and cheese are all right. I can't believe that adults think that this kind of food is entertaining to kids! Like I say nearly every day----I just don't understand you humans!

It certainly is quiet around here now. The little girls went home on Saturday. Don't tell Tio Kane, but when Missy Linda meets the girls' mom in Tulsa, she always gets a mocha cappuccino with double caffeine for the trip home. Tio Kane puts a limit on how much caffeine she is allowed to have if she is going to be around him. He thinks she talks too much when she is too wound up. Missy Linda took a nap yesterday, and she went to bed early last night. I think she is about rested for now. She had better be-----I have things I need for her to do. I know that we are invited to a birthday party on Saturday, and I need to go shopping for a gift. I hate not being able to go anyplace on my own! I am going to figure out a way to get around alone one of these days-----you just stay tuned.

*Yes, I looked up the plural of this word, and this is correct.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the coolest meal I've seen in a long time. You have a creative chef.