Monday, March 3, 2008

Yea! I Got To Go

Good morning,
I got to go to the basketball game with Missy Linda on Sunday afternoon! The thing that I learned above all other things, is that if you put a few thousand humans, a band, some dancers, some cheerleaders and an announcer with a good PA system inside a building, it will give you a giant-sized headache-----even if you are a Styrofoam based tortilla keeper person. Oh, my goodness! Those people can yell and scream. I understand that our team lost the game, so I wonder if people are louder then or if you are winning the game. If it's louder when you are winning, I will just stay home that day.

I will have to admit that it is exciting, though. I wish that I had feet so that I could play that game and have everyone cheering for me the way they cheered for those girls. Missy Linda says that I am too short to play. Maybe Missy Linda should not go around crushing dreams that way. Just because she was not very good at playing basketball when she was in school, doesn't mean she has to step on my hopes. A Styrofoam based tortilla keeper person has dreams, too.


No comments: