Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tomorrow is My Day!


Greetings humans,

If you remember, I designated February 1, as my birthday. That is the day that Missy Linda let me start this blog, and she started taking me places and taking pictures of me. I have to say that I think I have had a rather strange first year.

Missy Linda says that tomorrow I will just have my family party---you know, me, her and Tio Kane. She said that I have to wait until next weekend for a bigger party when those crazy women have their slumber party. Wow! It sounds like I am going to get the "works," doesn't it?

I wish I could have a party with all those little girls who love me so much! I really enjoy having fun with them. I guess the ones in Fayetteville, AR, are still without power unless something has happened in the last very few hours. It seems to me that would be a great reason to come here to party, doesn't it? I don't know about the girls here in Edmond. I may just call them up to see if they want to party. Yes, I think that is a great idea, right?

No comments: