Sunday, February 1, 2009

Yippee for Power!


Greetings humans,

Yea! There is electricity on Hummingbird Lane in Fayetteville, AR, now. It came on late this morning evidently. What great news! Now, I guess there are all those people in Kentucky and Tennessee to be concerned about. Even a Styrofoam person feels worried about those people who have been without power for so long, even one who seems as selfish as I.

I guess I won't complain about not having my big birthday celebration until next weekend with all that misery going on in our own back yard. That would make me seem like an unfeeling Styrofoam person, I suppose. If there is anything that I want you humans to understand, it is that I have feelings---and they are not all bad ones! I will admit that I seem to think that I am the center of the universe at times, but isn't that only natural---even if I were a human?