Thursday, February 26, 2009

That Was Close!


Hello humans,

Well, it looks like you guys took showers or something! I see the ads about scabies and nasty parasites are gone. Seriously, though, do they have some kind of screening that they do on you before you can read my blog? I am really getting worried about this. Can you give me any of these diseases through the computer? Can a Tortilla Keeper Person catch human diseases?

If there continues to be no more ads for creepy things, I will trust you people. However, if those ads pop up frequently, then I will have no choice but to instigate some kind of security system for myself. Surely, you can understand this. I have enough to worry about just living with Missy Linda; I can't take much more pressure than that. I don't know if I will issue ID cards of some kind or a password or what, but I am sure you can sympathize with my plight. I will just say that you should probably get ready for an extensive background investigation and an intensive and invasive health work-up, ok?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's me. I might well have caused the ads about how to elimate or avoid creepy critters, and since I cleaned up pretty well on the fourth Wednesday of this month (yesterday), that must be why the ads are gone. A person like me needs to be constantly vigilant about avoiding that "old man smell."
Pseudo Uncle

lkj said...

Well, I kind of doubt the validity of their targeted marketing methods anyway, cause what I saw today when I scrolled down was a bunch of ads about children's birthday parties! What's that all about??
Pseudo Cousin L