Sunday, February 8, 2009

Just Need Some Help


Hello humans,

I am sorry (actually, annoyed) to report that the pictures from my fabulous birthday party are not ready yet. Tio Kane has to help me get the pictures ready for the blog, and he has been busy. At least, that's what he says. That's what he and Missy Linda always say when I need help with things. I am getting tired of it. If I had some money or if I were famous, I would hire my own assistant. Maybe I could even have a reality show on TV to find one like Paris Hilton did to get a new BFF or like Flavor Flav and Bret Michaels do to find love. I think that would be fabulous, don't you?

I've been thinking, and I have decided that I need to figure out a way to actually become famous. I know that I have you all for friends, but I feel the need to become famous in that way that Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton and Brody Jenner are famous. You know, no particular talents that are discernable, but still on television and rich and famous. I think I would be quite good at that, don't you?

Missy Barb, I hope you feel better soon.

No comments: