Saturday, February 21, 2009

Can You Say, "Crazy!"


Hello humans,

I think that Missy Linda may have gone around that bend. She is driving me there if she isn't going there herself. Maybe she and I can enjoy it together.

The other day, Doug-call-me-Doug, a professor, told Missy Linda that she is an absurdist. She has been going bonkers lately googling stuff and trying to figure out if that is what she is. Who knows and more importantly, who cares? What possible difference can that make in the world?

I am not sure, but I do believe that no one is required to wear a T-shirt that says what kind of person that she is or what kind of writer she is or what flavor of ice cream she likes, no matter what those answers might be. I guess I just don't get it. Is it absurdist for Missy Linda to drive me crazy with this?

No comments: