Sunday, February 22, 2009

Have You Been to the Movies?


Hello humans,

Since tonight is the Oscars, I was wondering if any of you all have seen the movies that are nominated. As you have heard from me from time to time, I never get to go to the movies. Not because of my own desires, but because Missy Linda won't take me. She seldom even goes unless Missy Barb and Missy Carol and she go together. She just waits for the movies to come to cable. Believe me, that can take awhile! Now that they come out on DVD's so soon, that seems to keep them off cable even longer!

She thinks that it costs too much to pay regular price to get in to a movie unless it is really something special. If everybody thought that way, they would quit making movies, don't you think? When she does go, she tries to go to the cheap showings early in the day or whatever. Anything to save a buck around here!

I'm beginning to wonder if we are even having something tonight for the Oscars. I don't notice any extra activity around here. No one seems to be fixing special food or vacuuming or anything. I think that might be a bad sign, don't you?

No comments: