Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Alone Again, Naturally


Hello humans,

Have I used that song title before? Well, it is appropriate for me most of the time these days! That has become the definition of the life of Juana Tortilla, lonely and sad Tortilla Keeper Person. I don't have a life any more! When is that old lady going to be finished with school? That's all she cares about. That, and getting a job. If that happens, I might as well just crawl head first back into my shopping bag.

I have to get hold of myself! I swore that I would never live head down in a shopping bag again. I have to resist this mood. I must think of a way to get Missy Linda to go places that she will take me. I have got to get my life of adventure back!

Alert! Alert! Did you see those ads next to me? Why do they think that you guys have scabies or dangerous parasites? Who are you people? Am I in danger from you? Should I go underground for awhile? Help! Help!

No comments: