Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Time for Me


Hello humans,

What a great day it is to me! Missy Linda has to be at school almost all day today, and that means I can shop on the internet. She has come home between classes, but she will have to go back up to school soon. As soon as she leaves again, I am going to get to work with her credit card. I hope that she is not up to the credit limit again!

I am worried about what she might think is an appropriate gift for me for my birthday so I am going to do some shopping for myself --- just in case. By the time she finds out, I will have had time to butter her up and get on her good side so she will let me keep the stuff I order. I have it all worked out. I sneaked her card out of her purse while she was resting for a few minutes. Let me tell you, that is not easy for me to do with no legs! Can you imagine?

No comments: