Thursday, February 5, 2009

I am Young


Hey there, humans,

I have decided that Tio Kane put the wrong age on my MySpace page. I think I am a lot younger than that, don't you? I think that I am about twenty, maybe. Since I have no idea when I was manufactured or even where I came from, my best guess (or my most flattering guess) should be the official age for me, right? I'm just sorry for all you humans that you are required to go by the PUBLIC and official records as to your age - - -not!

This is exciting news for you all out there! As soon as Tio Kane and Missy Linda have time (maybe never) I am going to try to have a facebook page. Missy Linda had heard that inanimate (that hurts!) people could not have a page. However, Missy Linda's classmate told her that she should be able to have a page for me. Wouldn't that be exciting?


No comments: