Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Still Frozen


Greetings from the frozen middle,

Well, we have had a barrel of fun around here today. Tio Kane has used the computer a lot so that I could not shop, and Missy Linda worked on her reading and a paper she has to turn in this week. I say all that like if we weren't in the middle of this ice storm, I would be out doing exciting things. Well, I like to think positively.

I do know that Chinese New Year has already begun. Why don't they just pick a date and stick with it like we do with January 1? That would make it so much easier for the rest of us. I get all confused, to say the least. Of course, with this weather, I haven't had a Chinese New Year party this year. I'll probably just have to forget about it this year since my birthday is coming up soon. I doubt if Missy Linda would be up for two parties in a few days. She is way too lazy for that, right?

No comments: