Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Where Are the Pictures?


Greetings everyone,

I know that you regular readers are wondering, "Where are all those wonderful pictures of Juana Tortilla's escapades that I have grown so fond of?"

Well, I can only tell you that Missy Linda has become an inefficient photographer, costumer and/or social secretary. Not only has she neglected her job of finding interesting and stimulating outings for me, she also does not get me ready with appropriate regalia for the aforementioned engagements. I think that I might start taking applications for someone to fill her job. Do you think that I could do like Paris Hilton and get a new BFF? Maybe I could have a reality show, too! Can you imagine anything more fabulous?

I must admit that I miss celebrating all the holidays I celebrated before. I think that I missed Chinese New Year, didn't I? I know I haven't missed Cinco de Mayo, but I'll bet I am behind on lots of holidays! I need wigs! I need appropriate dresses! Someone please help me to encourage Missy Linda to get off her duff and make me things, OK?

No comments: