Thursday, January 29, 2009

No Power Yet


Greetings frozen humans,

Well, the news from Missy Elise doesn't sound good to me, but she doesn't seem too upset about it. They have told them that they expect to have the power on in their neighborhood on Saturday. If I were Missy Elise, I would be saying, "This is ridicible! My children need electricity!" --- But not Missy Elise.

She is one of those people who sort of takes things in stride and deals with it. She cleaned out her refrigerator yesterday and put the food in the garage to stay cold. They bought ice for the deep freezer to keep things frozen. They will go to a friend's house today to take baths, and they have a coupon to eat at a nice restaurant this evening. I know that the way Missy Elise is handling all this is a good example for the children and teaches them to adjust to things. However, since I am not a mother, as far as I know, I would not have to act nice about all that. I think that I would not handle it very well, right?

No comments: