Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pets Are Good Company


Greetings humans,

Well, I was just wondering about how you guys feel about your pets. Missy Linda is still missing Andrew, and I think even Tio Kane misses him. When Missy Linda saw that hedgehog eating a carrot on icanhascheezburger.com, she started missing her hedgehogs, too. And they've been gone awhile! They were gone before I got a life! Of course, her dog Puck died last summer, too. It has been a hard year for pets around here.

We still have Missy Button and Mushu, but it is very quiet around here with only two pets. I hope that we don't start getting a whole new menagerie, though. Really, how many pets does an old lady need? They are fun, but they are a lot of work. When Missy Linda had a hedgehog, she had this elaborate condo built out of those big plastic storage boxes that one buys at Walmart and all kinds of tunnels and stuff connecting them. There was even a running track on the top level. She went a little crazy with that one! (I wish she would take care of me that well!)

I am going to really work on trying to keep her busy with doing things for me so that she won't go out and find a bunch of orphaned pets or go buy a bunch. If she keeps up with all my needs, she will be plenty busy, right?


No comments: