Saturday, January 3, 2009

Time for Change!


Greetings humans,

I have been hearing that there are going to be big changes in the human world. Well, here are some changes I think should happen in the Tortilla Keeper Person world (specifically, this Tortilla Keeper Person):

I think that Missy Linda needs to get a lot more efficient in getting new clothes and wigs and anything else I might need for all holidays or just any day of the week.

I feel that Missy Linda must develop a much more active social life which must include me.

Missy Linda must get her homework done much more quickly so that she has plenty of time to spend on my needs.

Missy Linda should find a good job with good pay to get me the things that I want.

I think that is a good start for the changes Missy Linda should work toward, don't you?

No comments: