Friday, January 2, 2009

Is It 2009 Yet?


Greetings humans,

You can see from my question that I am in a bit of a fog today. I understand that the confusion should have started lifting yesterday. I must have had a really good celebration, huh? As soon as I figure out what all happened, you'll be the first to know.

I must admit that as crazy as I think Missy Linda is, I think there are crazier women after seeing a news story this morning on GMA. There are women who play with these dolls that look like real newly born people. They actually take them out in public! Now, I think that's where they make the mistake. If they want to do this at home, who would be the wiser? But it is an entirely different matter to take one out in a stroller as if it is alive! Missy Linda gets a reprieve from my thinking she is crazy for a week for this one! I feel that is the least I can do, don't you?

No comments: