Sunday, January 4, 2009

Home for the Day

Greetings humans,

Well, I think that I am stuck home for the duration of this day! Missy Linda has been in the kitchen putting a bunch of stuff in a huge pot, and she says it must cook for hours. She mentioned something about red beans and rice. That doesn't sound like something that one should have to stay home all day and cook! That sounds like something a person would eat if they don't have something better.

Missy Linda was all excited because she had gotten some ham thing down to the big ol' bone, and that's what she likes to cook with the beans for a long time. Sounds scrumptious to me---not! (I learned to talk like that from teenagers on television.) I learn a lot watching TV.

She has also started a new hobby. I guess that's what it is. Lately, there has been a big kestral hanging around out behind her back fence. That's a bird that eats other birds, PseudoUncle says. She doesn't feel right about luring birds to her back yard to be eaten, so she has decided to scare away the kestral when she sees him lurking about. What an exciting life, don't you think?


No comments: