Saturday, January 10, 2009

Oh, No!


Greetings humans,

Well, the news is not good here at Missy Linda land. Tio Kane says that the Geeks will have to be called to fix the computer, or we will have to get a new one. I guess that means that my communications may be spotty for awhile, just as they have been lately. That is unacceptable to me! Unfortunately, I do not know how to fix the computer nor do I have the money to buy a new one. Crap!

In addition to that, the Sooners lost the National Championship Game the other night. I don't know exactly how, but I am certain Missy Linda is at fault somehow. She must have had prior knowledge or some complicity in the loss because she never did bother to get me an OU outfit, and she did not even take me to watch the game at the party at Missy Barb's! As soon as I find out what really happened, I will let you all know for sure. Something is fishy somewhere, don't you think?

No comments: