Saturday, January 24, 2009

School Sounds Like a Fabulous Place!


Good morning humans,

You know, I've been thinking lately---I basically just sit there on the buffet in the dining room all of the time that I am not writing to you. I have decided that college might be the perfect place for me. What do you think? Remember when Missy Linda took me to class with her that one time, and she took a picture of me with Dr. Givan? That was fun! Everyone was saying, "Who is that?" Practically the whole class was paying attention to me. It was fabulous!

Obviously, one does not need to be smart or knowledgeable before she goes to school. (Look at Missy Linda!) But, I was thinking along the lines that there must be a delicious array of fashions and hairdos and cute guys everywhere! I could just hang around there and people watch. That's the kind of education I need anyway. Maybe I could get my own TV show making fun of the students who look weird or criticizing people on the street who look like dorks. Wow! That sounds fabulous for me, doesn't it? You guys start emailing your local TV stations and cable companies to hound them on my behalf, OK?

No comments: