Monday, December 29, 2008

Finally!


Hello humans,

Well, I am finally sending you greetings again. I have been asleep at the wheel lately, haven't I? Did you all have a nice Christmas? We did here at Missy Linda's house. It was a low key holiday, which was fine for all of us this time. I didn't do much to participate: mostly, I just observed.

Missy Linda slept a lot Saturday afternoon and Sunday. I think she was hitting the antihistamines because she has had a cold or something lately. I guess I should have taken advantage of that opportunity to get some things done which she might not like, huh? I can't believe that I missed my chance!

Tomorrow is Missy Maitlyn's eighth birthday. Sometime this week she is having her first sleep-over birthday party. I guess she is just about grown up now. She is the oldest of the five little granddaughters so everyone around here thinks that she is getting too old too fast. You know how you humans are!

No comments: