Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Much Progress


Hello humans,

Well, there has not been very much progress in the Christmas department here. I was hoping that Missy Linda would get more done yesterday. I think that she should just snap out of it and get crackin'! She just kind of goes in slow motion these days. I hope this family has a better year next year than they have had for the last couple of years.

One thing that Missy Linda is happy about is that she has become good friends with Missy Barb and Missy Carol. They all keep each other going sometimes. Now they are getting to be good friends with PseudoUncle. It's not that they didn't know each other before: they just weren't close friends. Now they are all getting to depend on each other. And when she doesn't forget me, I get to attend their parties! That has to be good, right?


No comments: