Friday, December 12, 2008

Grades


Good morning humans,

What is it with grades that keep you guys so obsessed? Well, I guess it is only the students who are driven crazy about grades, but, in turn, Missy Linda is driving me bonkers as well. She thinks she has to keep checking several times a day on the web site to see if her grades have been posted. She is becoming quite the computer hog! She points out to me that she paid her parking ticket so she would be able to get her grades in a timely manner. Balderdash! She would pay that ticket anyway because she is just one of those annoying goody-two-shoes who would never let it stay on her record. (Actually, she is afraid that they will arrest her or something, and she will be sent to the school prison or wherever they send students who don't pay parking tickets---death row, maybe?) She is very weird! She says that guilt and fear have always worked for her.

Well, if that is the case, then I know what my job is going to be from this day forward. I am pretty good at laying on the guilt and fear. She doesn't stand a chance! I will definitely let you all know how well my plan is working. Maybe you will want to try it on someone close to you, right?

No comments: