Monday, December 8, 2008

Missy's Headaches---Good For Me!


Greetings humans,

I must tell you guys that I have learned a valuable lesson around here. If Missy Linda has a headache that has an ice bag involved, it is time to go shopping on the internet! I got all my Christmas shopping---for me---done yesterday! I can do almost anything, except make loud noises, when she goes off into her bedroom with an ice bag and that glassy look in her eyes. I don't know why it took me so long to catch on to this. I think that these headaches usually have something to do with the weather, but I have not figured it all out completely. I am working on it, though.

Speaking of shopping---you should see the things I got! There are some amazing things available on the internet! And did you know that they can't really tell who you are from the computer? It's not like I actually have to lie or anything. I will have a photo shoot soon to show you my fabulous purchases, OK?


No comments: