Saturday, December 6, 2008

Oh, No! The Coffee Song!


Good morning humans,

I don't know what type of day that I am in for today! I heard Missy Linda singing the coffee song this morning. You know---the one that goes, "Chug-a-lug, chug-a-lug." That means that she needed her coffee a lot. I don't really know why because she fell asleep watching television at an embarrassingly early hour, and she didn't get up until 7:00 this morning. Button was about to starve!

Anyway, Missy Linda and PseudoUncle and Missy Barb and whoever else they can drag into their web are going to watch the football game tonight at Missy Barb's. I hear there is going to be exotic pizza and beer and who knows what else. Yippee! It doesn't take much to make them happy, does it? It's kind of like when you humans jingle a shiny toy in front of a baby. Uh-oh. I think that I am being a bit cynical, aren't I? That's not really very nice, is it?

No comments: