Friday, December 5, 2008

Cookies Smell Good!


Greetings humans,

Well, OK, I am a little late today. Missy Linda got busy baking some cookies, and then she ran some errands, and I was left without getting the computer turned on for me. She was baking cookies for Mr. Nick and his friends to take on their road trip to Kansas City for the Big 12 Championship Game. She already had the dough made, though, because she had baked some cookies for the last day of class for Comedy/Satire. Dr. Givan brought doughnuts shaped like snowmen, too, and those kids ate nearly everything! That sounds scary to me---that many college students who are that hungry, and then are on a sugar high! Yikes!

Add a couple of Red Bulls and you have a riot or something simmering.

I must say that I am in favor of the smell in the house that comes from baking cookies! We baked chocolate and nutmeg cookies. The Nutmeg Noels are favorites of Mr. Nick, Missy Elise and I don't know who else. They are good, though. Well, I will go for now, and I'll try to get a turn at the computer earlier tomorrow, OK?

No comments: