Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Better Start


Hello humans,

Well, at least Missy Linda is up and getting started a little before seven today. I hope that is a good sign. Lately she has been sleeping until at least seven, and if Button and Mushu will let her, until seven thirty. At least the day is not half over already today. Sometimes, though, I notice that if she gets up too early, she just kind of drags around. I don't know what to do to get her in gear. As Roseanne Roseanna Danna said, "It just goes to show you. It's always something. If it's not one thing, it's another."

If you don't know who Roseanne Roseanna Danna is, you are probably younger than Missy Linda. I don't know who it is, but Missy Linda says that all the time. Apparently, it was some funny lady a long, long time ago. You know, when the fish first started crawling up out of the water and oil was plankton.

I had better quit making jokes about Missy Linda. She might find out what I said, and I don't really mean anything by it. (!) Besides, she always says, if she is going to dish it out, she had better be able to take it. I think that is true, don't you?


No comments: