Sunday, December 7, 2008

Boomer Sooner!


Hello humans,

I don't know if you are interested in OU football, but it's important that they will be playing for the national championship at the Orange Bowl in January. That is somewhat unexpected this year after we were beat by Texas earlier in the season. PseudoUncle is not even a fan of OU (one could say that he is the opposite of a fan) and even he watched the game last night. Of course, that was probably because of the good company at Missy Barb's house. Mr. Fred and Missy Carol were there as well. I was not there! I am reporting all of this with one degree of separation.

Again, let me just mention that I am tired of being forgotten at home while Missy Linda traipses off to all kinds of places. Notice how there have been absolutely no pictures of me doing fabulous things lately? Well, something has to change! Back me up on that, OK?

No comments: