Wednesday, December 3, 2008

On To The Next One!


Greetings humans,

I understand that now you all start getting ready for the next holiday. That's Christmas, right? Missy Linda said that she had a whole bunch of stuff to drag out from the closet that is under the stairs. She gets so whiny about stuff like that. So what if she has to carry the stuff out from the back while she is bent over because the ceiling is too low. She should have considered that before she stuffed it in there!

I understand that there will be some huge tree that gets covered with lights and decorations. I heard that Missy Linda has something called a Christmas village to put up to look at. I suppose I don't actually understand it all yet, do you?

Anyway, it sounds like fun for me because I have never done any of this stuff before. I think that I will try to enjoy it all. How about you?

No comments: