Monday, June 30, 2008

What A Busy Month!

Greetings,

Wow! I had no idea that July would be such a busy month! First there is Independence Day. Right after that is Canada Day. I believe that it is on the 14th when Bastille Day is celebrated. I can't help but wonder if there are other anniversaries of governments that are celebrated in July! What is it about the hot, humid summer air that causes you humans to overthrow governments? Or is it the desire for new governments that is in the air?

I have heard that violent crime escalates on the hottest days and nights. Is that sparked by the same impetus as the desire for freedom? Oh, my goodness. I believe that the heat and humidity must cause tortilla keeper people to ask too many questions. That's certainly peculiar, isn't it?

I am not usually so philosophical in my quest for knowledge about you humans. Ordinarily, I just want to know where I can get a pretty dress or some such nonsense. Since I am obviously of Hispanic descent, I should probably try to get some information about when Mexico and other Latin American countries celebrate their birthdays. I think I'll just go and do that right now. I feel certain that I should research what type of costumes or fancy clothes are worn for each holiday, don't you think?

No comments: