Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Friend, Christian


Greetings everyone,

This is a picture of me with my friend, Christian Siriano. If you'll remember, he is the most recent winner of Project Runway. He is a very nice friend to help me design the wardrobe of my dreams, don't you think? He is so talented that it makes me feel as if my tiny plastic head might explode! It is so nice of him to help me, especially since he has so many famous friends now. He's the best!

Here he is sketching some beautiful dresses that he believes might fit my unusual body type. I really would like to look my best, but it is hard when one's bottom half is a Styrofoam tortilla keeper. You just can't even imagine! (and if you can imagine, I want to meet you).

Did you think that I wasn't going to be writing today? Well, I was worried about it myself. Missy Linda slept really late, and then she has been acting very lazy the rest of the time. I think that she went someplace last night that had lots of cigarette smoke, judging from the smell when she came home last night. She is allergic to smoke so I think she might have a tiny headache today. If she doesn't, those huge dark circles under her eyes make everyone think that she does. I believe she needs to call on the expertise of Mr. Max Factor and get that problem taken care of for sure. She is always extolling the genius of Max Factor and Mary Kay Ash. She is still in a snit because when Miss Mary Kay died, they discontinued some of Missy Linda's favorite products. She feels there should be legislation to prevent just such problems! Maybe she will run for office on that platform! I wouldn't vote for her, would you?

No comments: